Chocolate Protein Muffins
OMG so good and PACKED with protein, healthy fat and whole grains!!
Change up the nut butter or protein powder to make endless kinds of protein muffins!!
#cleaneating #WW #myww #weightwatchers
Full recipe in video below!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 scoops Chocolate Protein Powder: I suggest either Devotion- http://devotionnutrition.com?aff=221 Use the code- jennswwjourney or Integrated Nutrition: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00147ZOO0/
- 2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup American Dream Nut Butter- https://glnk.io/p8kx/jenn5 10% OFF!
- 2 tbs unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan, set aside. In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. In a medium bowl combine nut butter, and oil until well combined. Add in greek yogurt and eggs, stirring gently until combined. Add in milk, stir again until combined. Add bowl of wet ingredients into large bowl of dry ingredients. Evenly distribute batter into greased muffin cups, filling to top. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until middle is set. Enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from 1upnutrition.com