Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Mmmmmmm chocolate!! Oooey Gooey goodness!
Full recipe in my YouTube video below!
1/2 cup Almond/Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon ground Chia or Flax
3 tablespoons filtered Water
1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon Vanilla Exract
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
240 Lily's Chocolate Chips (4 servings)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 8x8 pan and set aside
- in a large bowl, combine almond/peanut butter, chia/flax, syrup, coconut flour, vanilla, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined
- Sprinkle in chocolate chips and gently mix until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter
- Trasfr to greased pan and gently pat the batter to even it out
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cookie bars are set up and lightly browned
- Allow to cool completely before cuttin into bars. Enjoy!
14 bars (4sp all plans)
10 bars (5sp all plans)
9 bars (6sp all plans)
6 bars (7sp all plans)
Recipe inspiration from cleananddelicious.com