Mini BBQ Meatloaf Muffins
These little gems are delicious and SUPER low point & calories!! Yum!
A protein packed lunch or dinner!! Family (& husband) APPROVED!!!
#cleaneating #WW #myww #weightwatchers
Full recipe in video below!
1 pound 99% fat-free ground turkey breast
1 slice whole-wheat or multigrain bread or ½ cup store bought bread crumbs
1 cup onions, finely diced
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
½ cup No Sugar Added Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce or your favorite
¼ teaspoon salt
Fresh ground pepper, to taste
Ingredients for Topping:
⅓ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce or your favorite
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a regular (12-cup) muffin pan with cooking spray. Since this recipe makes 9 meatloaf muffins, you’ll only fill 9, not 12. Set aside.
2. To make bread crumbs: Toast 1 slice whole-wheat or multi-grain bread. Place in blender and pulse until made into crumbs.
3. In a large bowl, add ground turkey, bread crumbs, onions, egg, Worcestershire sauce, ½ cup barbecue sauce, salt and pepper. Using your hands or a large spoon, thoroughly mix together until well blended.
4. Add meatloaf mixture to the 9 muffin cups, flattening out the tops. Top each meatloaf muffin with ¾ tablespoon barbecue sauce and spread evenly over top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes. Run a knife around each muffin to loosen it from pan. Remove to a serving plate.
Makes 9 meatloaf muffins (1-2 muffins per serving)
Recipe inspiration from skinnykitchen
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY ON WW TO LOSE WEIGHT - 1 POINT DINNER RECIPE - NEW WORKOUT EQUIPMENT!