My ALL TIME favorite cookie!! I made them point and calorie friendly and DELISH!!
Full of chocolate chips, pecans, oats and flavor!! The PERFECT snack or sweet treat!!
Full recipe in video below!
RECIPE: (I halved the recipe)
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup light butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar substitute (I use Lakanto) to order: https://bit.ly/3cRLTbg
15% off with the code- JENNSWWJOURNEY
1/2 cup light brown sugar substitute picked (I used Lakanto Golden)
2 teaspoons vanilla
600 Lily's chocolate chips
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup unsweetened flake coconut
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350*F
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat butter until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute)
4. Gradually beat in the sugars until fully combined.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
6. Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
7. Combine chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans in a large bowl, then add that mixture to your dough.
8. Using a large cookie scoop, place large balls of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake 9-11 minutes.
10. Transfer cookies to a rack to cool.
1/2 Recipe- 23 cookies
Full recipe- 46 cookies
Recipe inspiration from glorioustreats.com