Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Updated: Jul 27
AMAZING, protein packed NO BAKE cookies full of PB and goodness!!
Super easy to make! Add chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit to amp up these cookies!
Full recipe in video below!
- 3/4 cup creamy powdered PB- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 scoop Chocolate protein powder (I recommend Devotion: http://devotionnutrition.com?aff=221
Use the code- jennswwjourney
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper, set aside. Combine peanut butter, water, honey, salt and applesauce in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until melted and well-combined. Stir in vanilla, protein powder and cocoa powder.
Add quick-cooking oats and mix well.
Add coconut and stir until completely combined.
Drop 1 TBS portions of mixture onto your prepared baking sheet. Continue until you’ve used all your cookie mixture. Let cool in the refrigerator or freezer until hardened. Serve cold or frozen. Enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from 1upnutrition.com